We’re scaling and looking for data scientists who want to work in a challenging data driven startup. We process millions of data points and use IoT devices to create smart housing as a service.
– Mid level position
– Salary up to 60k (based on experience)
– Focussed and friendly team
– Practical product with traction
# About Skwire
Skwire is tech-first real estate. We use AI to process millions of data points and identify the best-performing properties across the country. We combine these insights with IoT devices to create fully automated homes that anyone can rent.
We’ve made stellar progress: won two London Business School entrepreneurship competitions in 2017, secured funding, support and access to investor networks from Talis Capital in March 2018, launched our first investment product in November 2018, and are deploying capital for our first round of properties.
# What we’re looking for in you
Everyone in our team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work collaboratively.
– You’re curious about design, software development, and best practices.
– You understand new concepts quickly. You are keen to learn and share knowledge with others.
– You are great at problem solving. You find simple and practical solutions.
– You are fun! You like people and enjoy working with others to create something amazing.
You have experience with a majority of:
– Python 3
– Building and deploying ML models (e.g. ARIMA, VARIMAX)
– Data wrangling using pandas, numpy, scikitlearn
– Large scale data processing and visualisation
– Data inspection, analysis, and clustering
– PostgreSQL and PostGIS
# Why work for us?
– Be Inspired: You’re solving large technical problems using millions of data points.
– Be You: In a startup you help shape your work environment because you’re helping shape everything!
– Be Challenged: We don’t have all the answers – you’re joining to help and figure it out and learn along the way.
You will learn processes and be involved in the evolution of the product as we work. You will learn about building a business from scratch and will have the opportunity to be involved in making it successful.
To apply please send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your CV and any relevant code samples.