Micro-video platform which empowers users to share knowledge and
We are building a micro-video platform based on a totally new format for knowledge transfer. Instead of producing traditional videos for hours, users can create Inspiral content in minutes, and consume it in seconds.
With the Android app ready, this is your once-in-a-decade opportunity to join our incredible team and lead the iOS development of the platform.
We love people with experience. But even more, we love people who love our open culture and working together as a team. We are looking for ambitious self-starters with a growth mindset who are enthusiastic about our mission and think on a truly global scale.
For this role we ideally look for:
– Passion for tech-for-good products and building something meaningful for users
– Ability to transform designs into iOS code (Swift, Objective C, React Native welcome), and create custom UI components
– Experience with release management and App Store publishing process
– Data-conscious, iterative approach to problem-solving and development
– Creativity and ability to learn fast
Nice to have’s:
– Prior experience with camera, video recording and playback
– Experience building camera overlay features
– Experience with in-app analytics for enhancing user experience
– Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud SDK
In your application please include:
– Links to apps you’ve released and a few sentences about your contribution
– Any online profiles (Github, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
– A description of your professional experience (LinkedIn, CV, or similar)
– No long cover letter needed (we prefer meeting you)
You will be working together with our small, close-knit team on a daily basis to democratize knowledge and create the new global standard of instant education. If you love creating the future as much as we do – get in touch!
Here some more SEO-ish keywords that might help you find this role: