Website Blue Vision Labs
Build the future of augmented reality
We have an opportunity for an iOS Engineer to become a crucial part of an extremely talented team that’s building the newest and most advanced product in the world of AR. The AR Cloud product is a game changer, and there’s one reason why we have reached this milestone: our people.
Our successes are due to our teams of dedicated engineers who live and breathe AR. We want you to take end-to-end ownership of the iOS app development and offer the insight that will significantly impact the product. You will be redefining how people interact with their technology, their environment, and each other in gaming, social and collaborative applications.
This is the perfect place for you to make your mark and work in an autonomous environment with no red tape or micro-management, just awesome technology, a groundbreaking product and amazing people. If this sounds like something you can do, we want to hear from you. This role has three major responsibilities:
– Distributing our public-facing apps on the App Store and Google Play store
– Working with ARKit and SceneKit to create novel AR experiences that showcase our technology and delight our many users
– Collaborating with and providing leadership insight to the teams of talented women and men and some of the industry’s most prestigious Developers and Engineers.
What we are looking for:
– 3+ years’ extensive experience deploying and maintaining iOS mobile applications
– Proven hands-on experience of SceneKit and C++
– Good understanding of backend (I.e. Golang)
– Game development experience (desirable, not essential)
– Initiative to take key decisions that will directly impact the product
– Good leadership skills
– Ongoing desire to advise and improve others and yourself
– A Bachelors degree in relevant field
– Collaboration, creativity and communication We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant women and men who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you will have everything you need.
– A competitive salary
– Equity package
– Pension scheme
– Unlimited holiday (we strongly feel it’s healthy to get away!)
– The autonomy to make business-critical decisions and offer solutions, instantly impacting the tech world and our products
– The opportunity to work closely with stakeholders (I.e. CTO, CEO), something that’s rarely offered in other companies
– The opportunity to be hands-on and work on challenging technical projects
– A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing and personal development
– The opportunity to work on our groundbreaking, high impact product
– A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise
– Some of the brightest minds in the continent
– A beautiful working space in central London, close to amenities
– Flexible working hours (encouraged during annual school holiday periods)
– Free breakfast, lunch and dinner – Coffee reimbursements (including Starbucks!)
– In-office massages
– Swimming club, yoga and pilates membership
– Generous stipends for activities such as music lessons
– A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.